A RunDeck plugin that allows jobs to post Start/Sucess/Failure notifications directly into a Rocket.Chat instance in a relatively good looking manner.
- Specify different channels for Success/Failure notifications.
- Different colour notifications for Success/Fail/Start.
- Several kinds of messages supported by different templates.
- Build the JAR from source.
- Place the
.jarinto your RunDeck plugins folder located at
$RDECK_BASE/libext/, by default
- Restart RunDeck.
- Set up a Incoming Integration in Rocket.Chat and take note of the URL.
- Turn on notifications in the Job.
- Put the URL in the 'Rocket.Chat WebHook URL' field .
- Fill in the name of the channel you want the notifications to go to.
- (Optional) Chose a template. The default template is
Building from Source
$ git clone email@example.com:InfrabelLinux/rundeck-rocketchat-notifier.git $ cd rundeck-rocketchat-notifier $ gradle build
Once the build is complete the compiled .jar will be in be in the build/libs folder. Initial build should take a few minutes to run, subsequent builds should take a few seconds.