PagerDuty provides incident response management services to IT operations teams. When an incident is created, PagerDuty makes it easy for IT teams to track that incident for the duration of its life. The Rundeck and PagerDuty Enterprise integration allows teams to run diagnostic and corrective actions to minimize the duration of the incident, as well as get event notifications within PagerDuty.
Included Job Steps Actions:
- Escalate Incident – Escalate incident to a given level.
- Incident Note – Updates an existing incident with the supplied note.
- Run Response Play – Run response play for incident.
- Send Event – Send a PagerDuty v2 event.
- Status Update – Create a new status update for the specified incident.
- Update Incident – Acknowledge, resolve, escalate, or reassign an incident.
- Get Incident Information – Get full incident information and use the values in subsequent steps.
- Update Escalation – Update the escalation policy on a given incident.
- Add Additional Responders – Add a User or Escalation to an incident.
Included Notification Actions:
- Send PagerDuty Event (v2)
- PagerDuty Generic Webhooks V2 processor.
- PagerDuty Generic V3 Webhook Processor
This is based on the Advanced Job processor and includes support for running multiple jobs each with it’s own set of conditions and job options.
The full suite of these features is available as of Rundeck Enterprise version 3.3.6