Copy File step
Copy a file to a destination on a remote node.
- Source Path
- Path on the rundeck server for the file or base directory (recursive/wildcard search).
- Destination Path
- Path on the remote node for the file destination. If the path ends with a /, the same filename as the source will be used.
- Wildcard pattern (optional). E.g:
- Recursive copy
- Recursively copy source dir, or matched files and dirs to the destination path.
- Print transfer information
- Log information about the file copy